To love our kids is to give them 100%


The Love Our Kids Blog is where Adriel, Jeriel, mama and papa like to hang out whenever we have something to share with each other.

It's a journal about us...how we live, what we do, where we go...and many more.

The blog will keep you up-to-date with how the kids are doing and growing, parenting tips we learn along the way, and some recent pictures...



Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Blogging Again

It's been quite a while since my last blog on Adriel's first day of school. Finally continue blogging.

It's long past midnight now. I can only do this kind of thing (to have a little spare time for my own) after my 2 very active boys, Adriel (a 7-year-old) and Jeriel (a 4-year-old) have fallen asleep. Do I have my hands full? You bet!

Ever since I've resigned from my full-time job of 11.5 years a month ago, I've been staying home with my 2 boys, spending quality time with them. Of course, cleaning and cooking are also part of my daily routine now.

And I must admit that being a full-time domestic manager is even more challenging than being a full-time manager of software development (my previous job position). But boy...am I not glad that I'm my own boss now!!

No comments: