To love our kids is to give them 100%


The Love Our Kids Blog is where Adriel, Jeriel, mama and papa like to hang out whenever we have something to share with each other.

It's a journal about us...how we live, what we do, where we go...and many more.

The blog will keep you up-to-date with how the kids are doing and growing, parenting tips we learn along the way, and some recent pictures...



Friday, September 22, 2006

Calling Of God

For the first time ever, I attended a home fellowship right next to my house. My neighbor invited me and the kids over to attend such meaningful function.

There were about 6 six couples and 8 kids. The adults were sitting in the living room to share our daily life with God, to discuss the Bible verses, to sing, and to understand more the teaching of God. While we were talking among ourselves, the kids were busy playing in the playroom.

I would think that what I
(or rather my family) lack in life is the absence of God. I believe that God is with us all the time...the sad thing is that we have been ignoring Him all this while. I pray that God will be the central of our family once more.

The calling of God for us to be back to Him is clear. Even before my neighbor called us to attend the home fellowship in the evening, another stranger had come to my house to share with me the message of God. She is my sister-in-law's friend and we just met. So I think God is really there signaling us to be back to Him.

No comments: