To love our kids is to give them 100%


The Love Our Kids Blog is where Adriel, Jeriel, mama and papa like to hang out whenever we have something to share with each other.

It's a journal about us...how we live, what we do, where we go...and many more.

The blog will keep you up-to-date with how the kids are doing and growing, parenting tips we learn along the way, and some recent pictures...



Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Final Exams

Today is the start of the 5-day final exams for Adriel. A month before the exams, Adriel and I (and sometimes papa) had sat at the desk to review all the relevant subjects and topics to be tested in the exams.

There were 4 exams over the year. Every time when the exam approached nearer and nearer, our nerves would also get more and more tied and twisted. I didn't quite remember how I felt during exam time when I was in primary one...but as far as I could recall, it was never that bad.


Also, I couldn't remember if my mom or dad had ever sat down with me to review my lessons. My mom told me that she'd never had to worry too much as we would take the initiative to study on our own.


But kids nowadays are much more dependent. Adriel's exam is also my exam as I have to learn together with him...to guide him as well as to stay up late with him. Having said that, today's kids are indeed more stressful than us previously. They're expected to excel in almost everything!


As for me, I hope Adriel would do his best.

No comments: