To love our kids is to give them 100%


The Love Our Kids Blog is where Adriel, Jeriel, mama and papa like to hang out whenever we have something to share with each other.

It's a journal about us...how we live, what we do, where we go...and many more.

The blog will keep you up-to-date with how the kids are doing and growing, parenting tips we learn along the way, and some recent pictures...



Sunday, November 12, 2006

Happy 4th Birthday To Jeriel

Finally, today is Jeriel's birthday. Why did I say 'finally'? Well, that's because Jeriel has been asking us endlessly, "is today my birthday?", "how many days to my birthday?", "is it my birthday now?", "why is my birthday not here yet?"...

And as I wished Jeriel happy birthday this morning, he smiled broadly, asking, "today is my birthday?" Yes, my little darling, today is your BIG day!

Jeriel likes crowds and he reminded me to invite all those who came for Adriel's birthday party. We had the birthday celebration at home, and yes, with all guests that came for Adriel's birthday, and our neighbor as well!

Jeriel told his daddy, "Daddy, you don't have to give me any present as Sa Go (his third aunty) has given me my birthday present." Oh, he's such a lovely boy. He was delighted as dear hubby and I gave him a pen each. Why pen? Well, pen is simply his favorite stationery!

Jeriel indeed had a wonderful birthday. Besides, as a 4-year-old, he can now have 2 multi-vitamins tablets instead of just 1 daily!

No comments: