To love our kids is to give them 100%


The Love Our Kids Blog is where Adriel, Jeriel, mama and papa like to hang out whenever we have something to share with each other.

It's a journal about us...how we live, what we do, where we go...and many more.

The blog will keep you up-to-date with how the kids are doing and growing, parenting tips we learn along the way, and some recent pictures...



Monday, December 05, 2005

Finally, A New Blog!

Have been thinking of having a weblog for quite a while. Finally setup one. Although I have a web site of my own, this blog is more like an on-line journal which I can post my thoughts and anything that come up in my mind anytime.

The main purpose of this blog (I think) is to keep track of how the kids are growing, doing, thinking, learning...how we bring up our kids, our thoughts...the ups and downs of our daily life.

And just happened that today is my birthday!!

No comments: